Stain Remover Guide
Our first step towards removing your stain is to send you a bottle of our specialist stain remover. The specially formulated solution could actually prevent you from having to wait in at home for a technician, as it has a proven very effective against a wide range of household stains.
There is no need to be scared of working on your stain with our special formula. The video below shows you just how easy it is to use – simply follow the steps shown and it’s job done:
How to use the specialist stain remover
1. First you need to test the solution on your fabric. To make sure that it doesn’t have any adverse effects on the colour or texture of your fabric, simply spray a hidden area of your sofa. (We recommend the back of a seat cushion cover, next to the zip or underneath the arm rests – an area that won’t ever be visible)
2. Leave for 5 – 10 minutes to let the solution work it’s magic…
3. Check the sprayed area for any colour or texture differences to the fabric. If it looks and feels the same, you can go ahead and use it on the stain. If it’s changed either the colour or texture, then simply fill in your claim form or give us a call if you’ve already sent one in.
4. To work on the stain, first you need to evenly spray the affected area
5. Again, leave it for 5 – 10 minutes to work its magic…
6. Finally, use a clean white cloth, or clean, white kitchen towel to blot the stain. (Make sure you don’t rub the fabric as this could damage the pile).
7. If necessary, repeat 2 – 3 times until the stain has disappeared!
If you have a stubborn stain that won’t budge, don’t worry, just fill in the claim form that you received along with the stain remover and return it to us with a copy of your sales invoice via post or email. (You can find your claim form in the clear, plastic pouch on the front of your packaging). If you have already sent in a claim form that you downloaded from our website, just give us a call or send us an email to let us know that your stain is still there and you require a technician.